Re: [VAL] Solid rivet sizes?

Hey Eric,

I used rivet size 5/32.
I purchased my rivets and tools from Aircraft spruce.
www.aircraftspruce.com
They have the bucking bar and riveting shank for this size as well.
Bucking bar: AT670
Shank:  SM10-4705 ( fits chinese air hammers perfectly) I bought a
cheap one with a speed control on it, and it works wonderful. ( $ 9.99
US at www.harborfreight.com)
Rivets:  AN470A sizes 5/32   I go t assorted length to fit individual
applications.

I found that these rivet heas closly resemble the original
installation. I don;t think that that is actually the original size.
You will also need some 5/32 drill bits, btw.

Best wishes,
Uwe Salwender
Orange CA