Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Grants Pass

Hi Uwe:
     It's just that I'm only curious. and most of my time is spent fly
fishing, planning to fly fish, cleaning gear and repairing stuff after
fly fishing, etc. I spent 2 yrs getting the Bubble geared up as a
flyfishing shack on wheels and I don't think rallys will be a big part
of my life but again, I'm just curious. Thank you for the information
and your experience. My parents did the rallies and stuff for at least
10 years and it was some of the best years of their lives I'm sure.
Jo Ann