Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Grants Pass

Dear Joann,
just join this motley clan already. I was invited to
the VAC Rally at Colorado Springs in 2004 by Shari and
Rob Davis, and went ahead and joined  right
afterwards. Much to the surprise of my wife, btw., who
did not figure me to be joining ANY clubs.
We both had a wonderful time at Colorado Springs.
They are organized by regions, and then units. So, if
you live in California, for example, then you would
belong to region 12, I believe, and then find a
suitable unit near your home for the weekend stuff. I
joined South Coast California Unit. Haven't done a
single thing with them yet, but will definitely check
it out this year.
Then, quickly join the VAC, which is why I joined the
wbcci in teh first place. It's not a large monetary
loss if you find out that you don't like it
afterwards. Just don't renew if you don't like it any
more.
My unit has a lot of weekend trips, I suppose
everybody still works 'til they turn 90 around here to
afford the lifestyle.....
I am not much of a club or Rally person, but the VAC
is too cool to not belong.
Having said that....where's the next California Rally,
anyways?

Uwe Salwender
Orange CA