[VAL] Wedding Cake Tail Lamps and Trim Levels

Dan,
     As the past owner of a '66 Overlander with "Wedding Cakes" I took care
to observe this feature on many other trailers of that era.  Various types
of "weeding cake" tail lamps were used from the late '50's thru 1967.  From
the late '50's thru 1964 (I think) they were the only tail lamps used.  From
1965 thru 1967, they were the "base" tail lamps for the "Land Yacht" trim
level.  '65 to '67 Airstreams equipped with the "International" trim package
received different rear lamps in metal housings.  Non-International '68
models received a unique one year rear lamp treatment.  And of course
everything changed in 1969 with the introduction of the new body styles.

Joe