[VAL] Hunter re:Charlie B re:white roofs on Airstreams

My post referred to the *exterior white roof*, not an "interior white
ceiling" which has had sag problems from what I've read in the past on
trailers such as the one Hunter owns.

Did Charlie say what calendar year Airstream began to use *exterior white
enamel aluminum sheeting"?  I'd have to find his post to see if he did or
didn't mention that.

Are you saying here and now that along with the white enamel *exterior*
aluminum skin Airstream "also" began to use the "interior white padded
ceiling"?

I can see where Hunter's repair fix for the padded ceiling sag would not !
work for the exterior painted white enamel roof panels. ;)  Sometimes the
use of the words "roof" and "ceilings" is used interchangeably by some
people that know what they and they alone are referring to as one and the
same thing.  The trouble comes when others mean two specifically different
things when they say "roof" and/or "ceiling". ;)

As a credit to Hunter though, if my *exterior, white enamel painted 'roof'*
began to sag I'd try her fix -- but we'd both have to be talking about the
same thing, a sagging trailer skin.  Do old trailers get saggy skin? ;))
Sounds reasonable to me! ;))

Tom
WBCCI 5303