Re: [VAL] Airstream Bambi/resize pics

    Bob,

    That's what the Olympus web site told me to do too, but I guess I should
have said that I have an iMac.

    Actually I wanted to reduce the size of the file (resolution)  as I took
the photo.  I played around with the camera earlier this morning and voila,
I reduced it to 97K per image.  I did a test shot and downloaded it to my
iMac.  It all worked just fine and the image was just great in quality for
my purposes.

    All's well now and as a matter of fact, I just came back from taking 22
images of the Bambi for anyone who wants to see them.

    Thanks,

    Glyn