Re: [VAL] Airstream Bambi for sale.

    Jo Ann,

    Sorry, I forgot to say that there is no price listed, just the phone
number.  I think I'll swing by there this morning after breakfast and when
the sun's up to look a bit more closely at her. Maybe I'll bring the digital
camera along and snap off a handful of images too for those who might want
to see them back channel.  Those of you interested, let me know.

    This camera is new to me so I'll have to call Olympus first to find out
how in the heck to change the settings so I can take images that are less
than the 1MB each it's taking now!  Try sending an email of attached images
that size to a friend and you'll see how unpopular you make yourself in a
hurry!  ; - )  the manual talks about the different sizes you can set it to
take, it just doesn't tell how to change them, Grrrrr!

    If it isn't obvious by now, I'll say it here.  I have no economic
interest in this Bambi, I'm just trying to pass the word on to the folks
that might be the most interested.  I don't know the seller and haven't even
met or talked to him/her.

    Later,

    Glyn