[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #133

FWIW I use Delorme Streets and Atlas 2004 mapping program on my laptop for trip
planning, it has several neat features, including the ability to change your
average speed and to tell the program you don't want to use Interstates. Another
feature that I have not succumbed to but, will eventually; is the ability to use
a GPS for real time route tracking and getting you back to where you wanted to
go after a foray off the beaten path. I typically drive 250-300 miles a day when
towing/vacationing. However in a time crunch I have pulled over 700 miles in a
single day. Not reccomended, but I was by myself and had to make it to certain
place by a certain time. Unfortunately my vacation time is at a premium so I
have difficulties allowing myself to ramble about, but my Wonderful Wife is
making me do it a little more  as we continue to mature ;>) so there may be hope
for me yet.

Aaron