[VAL] Re: Rivet Shaver

I had a cheaper solution to the missing rivets problem. Every time I
stop by the A/S plant to have something done I stay in the back to talk
to the guys. While they are busy working I casually mention, "Oh, I see
there is a missing rivet here, Oh, another one over there. Oh my
goodness I think there are ten missing up on top!" I love those guys!
Can't say enough good things about the quality of the work done at the
plant!

Reality is, Colorado is going to be a lot farther away from Jackson
Center than Long Island and I'm going to have to start doing the work
myself!!!! Keep the packing boxes handy Glyn!

Patti