[VAL] Re: Center bath rehab.

Chris, wow, nice job. Lots of good ideas!

I really like your solution to the shower. Now I'm trying to
figure out how to do something like that while I'm living in
the trailer, and need to use the shower.

I think my first step is going to be a clear shower curtain
liner hung so that the water misses the nasty edges
altogether. Then I can pick away at it. I won't be able to
take the whole thing out and fiberglass it.

Has anyone actually bought the replacement pan from Inland
RV ? I'm concerned that it will be fiberglass instead of the
  kind of plastic (?) that the original is. Because I can
work with plastic, but I HATE working with fiberglass.

Your sink counter is GORGEOUS !

and of course I admire your cork floor ...

Daisy