[VAL] Airstream documentary on the Travel Channel

Late last night (midnight) on the Travel Channel there was a program called
"Secret's of RV's".

It started covering the industry in general and a huge RV show in
California.  Almost 1/3 of the hour the show was spent on Airstream,
showing the Sky Deck and other models and finished with a great 10 minute
piece on the WDCU's 3rd Annual Cherry Blossom Rally and Vintage Airstream's.

Cudo's to the Cast of 34 Airstreams at the Rally and the "Star's", Wayne
and Linda Moore, Harley and John, The Natof's, their Bambi and 48' Caddy,
and more.

I attended the 4th Annual Cherry Blossom Rally and encourage everyone to
join in the Festivities at the Next Rally, April 7 - 10.  The WDCU and our
members really but on a fine rally.  Contact Doug Rowbottom
<mossbackdoug@yahoo.com> for more info.

Great show hopefully they will run it again.

Blair