Re: [VAL] Airstream documentary

Hi Brent:

    The VAC has stopped producing and selling the "Old Airstream Caravan
Movies on DVD" DVD set because of compatibility problems with some
user's computers and DVD players.  The number of returns made the
project no longer fun or viable.  It was a good idea but the technology
was not as universal as we had hoped.

    I have not been selling the DVD's for at least the past year.  I
think the VAC has run out of the DVDs, but you should contact Linda
Moore to find out for sure.  She can be reached at:

moorelinda@prodigy.net

Best regards,

Fred Coldwell