Re: [VAL] Re:Door Windows

Well, I sorta did after the first time it happened.  The second time somebody
opened the door a bit too far, I yelled "STOP!!"

 It worked, but I have to remain vigilant when company arrives.

There IS a rubber socket on the coach, and a long shaft on the door, but if
the window is open all the way, it's not quite long enough to prevent the
corner of the glass from kissing the aluminum.  Now I rarely open that window
far enough to let it hit, but it's a drag to see the little dimples which
remain in the side of my trailer.

Mark