RE: [VAL] RE: VAL Digest V2 #106

Hello,
For three or four rivets it's not worth the investment. I have had to
shave 1000, 1500? or more on the 59 and 68 ( and many others that I have
met down the road) and the shaver was a great investment. I'll be at the
Homecoming and International and would be glad to let you try it out
then! The next best thing than opening the hood of the tow vehicle is to
break out the shaver to draw a crowd !Be careful with other ways to
shave it could make a mess of the rivet and the trailer.
Good Luck
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign