RE: [VAL] Flamingo Lights

You guys are great!  Many good ideas on how to light up my flamingo family.
The Cheesy Lights set with the palm trees and flamingoes is the one I have
already.  I can plug it in and clip the lights to the galley window and it
looks very festive.  I think putting a string of white C hritmas lights
inside of one of my other flamingoes will work, a project for next spring.
Merry Christmas, yall !  From cold Colorado where the snow is deep enough for
good skiing up on the mesas!
Polly WBCCI 7113