Re: [VAL] lighted flamingoes and madi gras

    I actually saw lighted flamingos at k-mart this week! They used two (D)
cell batteries and had a sensor that turned them on automaticly at dusk. We
were going to buy a pair of them but at $20 each I thought they were a bit
high. It was strange because they were in the middle of the store, with
totally unrelated merchandise. If you can not find them at your local
k-mart, or you do not have k-mart stores in you area, contact me off list
and I can pick them up for you and ship them to you.

    Unrelated question; are any listees planing to go to the Mardi Gras
rally Feb. 1-8, 2005?

John & Nikki Morris
WBCCI #5841