[VAL] lighted flag holder

After seeing how David Tidmore had installed flags on his flag holder at the
Rocky Mountain rally, I decided to install them on mine.  One major difference
- David has a photo-electric switch so that his lights automatically come on
at sunset.  I have to turn on a switch inside the trailer.  I did include the
taillights, and the running lights on the same circuit however, so that my
trailer is REAL visible after dark with the lights turned on.

I included several photos in an album on my site.  They can be seen at:
http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/Flag-Lights.  The lights are 12V home
accent lights from Lowes.  I cut off the spiked end, ground the surface flat,
and drilled a couple of holes in order to bolt them onto the flag holder.

My trailer is a '65, and came with dual 12V and 110V systems.  It did not have
a converter to keep the batteries charged.  I was however, given one, and
installed it so as to provide power for these flag lights overnight.  It works
well, in that the batteries stay charged, even though the lights are left on.
The refrigerator however (running on propane) does display a flashing voltage
is low message.  It seems to be working ok though.

-Tom