Re: [VAL] Tis the season

Thanks to all - mayo huh? I have a bisquit recipe with self-rising
flour and mayo that came from a prison cook book and it's pretty good -
lots of things to do with mayo. Thanks to everyone with suggestions. If
it looks good, I'll take and post some pictures. I'd forgotten about
using the awning strip. It's pretty cute to see because all the lights
and ornaments are doubled by the reflection. Makes me wish I'd polished
better. Merry Christmas to all and no more Baaah Humbug for us.
Jo Ann