[VAL] Towing, Shocks & Tongue Weight

Good Morning,

I have a 1963 Globetrotter that I tow with a F350 Diesel Crew cab 4x4 Long bed. It
is lifted moderately- about 4 inches. I noticed that the rear of the truck seems to
be bouncing slightly when I tow. Not alarmingly, just a bit.

I don't have a weight distributing hitch on there because I couldn't get a drop shank
that dropped it low enough for the trailer to sit level.

Even with the regular hitch the nose of the trailer sits slightly higher, maybe an
inch or two.

It has been suggested that:

1. The truck needs shocks.
2. The trailer needs shocks.
3. There is not enough tongue weight.

What are your thoughts/ suggestions?

Where can I get shocks for a 1963 Globetrotter?

Thanks!

Courtney