[VAL] Vintage Airstream Photo Album

I have now put a new photo album up on my site, and have asked those members
with photos currently up on the old album to move them over to the new one.
The new one is located at: http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/albums.php and
there is now a link to this new location in the Airstream trailer section of
the website.

I will be eventually deleting the old album, which as of now, will no longer
accept additional photos.  New photos will need to be uploaded to the new
site.

The problem with the old album was that it was cumbersome to use, and
decidedly user unfriendly.  The new album is a lot easier to use.  I invite
all member of the list to have a look, and to make use of the facility.
Currently, albums can be established and photos uploaded without approvals.
If misuse occurs, such as the appearance of unsuitable photos, I will change
the settings to require approval before uploading, but do hope to avoid the
need for this process.

Anyway, have a look.  At this moment the only photos on the new site are those
that I uploaded myself, but that should change..

-Tom