RE: [VAL] Re: window question

[Judy White] First, I would determine if you have plexiglass on the interior
pane...If you do, then you could drill the 3/4" holes at opposite corners,
use the stiff wire, rags, compressed air, the water hose...Be creative in
your endeavor to clean out the crud without disassembling the windows.

On the vista views that we cleaned up...We did disassemble the double panes,
but it involved pulling the inside aluminum skin back all around the
windows, pulling the rivets out of the window frames to remove them from the
outer skin and taking the window units apart (outer glass, inner plexiglass
and two u-shaped aluminum double channels that made up the frame).  Not a
job for the faint hearted...I have the advantage of having a retired A&P
mechanic (airplane mechanic) in the family also, who has all the tools and
expertise to do the job.  It's a big job!

Judy White
72-27 International Ambassador