[VAL] Re: Pearl-1954 Flying Cloud

Hi Marg,

I will be making a website with pictures of Pearl real soon. I just
joined Apple Computers .Mac to get a new email address for when I move
in Feb. and it allows me to put up a web site. I'll work on it over my
Christmas break from school. Several folks have asked for photo's of
the solar panels on the roof, the marine fireplace and the matching ZD
awnings and chair so I'll cover it all. I sure wish I had taken digital
photo's of her before the renovations but I have a lot of prints and
maybe I can scan them. I'm a big fan of having work done at the A/S
plant and I took a lot of photo's there as well.

Patti