[VAL] Re: Awnings

Hi Jo Ann,

Zip Dee made both awnings (length of trailer on both sides, door side
is a full patio and the window side pulls out two ft. and goes the
length of the trailer to cover all four windows) and the chair fabric
which replaces the traditional blue that was on my Zip Dee chairs. Zip
Dee shipped it to Airstream who did the installations. You can order
direct from Zip Dee and install it yourself. (did that on my 03 Safari,
it took two to do the installation which wasn't easy but they send
really clear directions and offer phone support) The color I choose is
called Forest Green Regimental. If anyone wants a photo I can send one.
The chair replacement fabric came fully sewn and you just release the
springs on the chair and put the new one on. I gotta admit that the
matching chairs looks really cool under the awning and when I take a
chair to Happy Hour it's easy to pick out from the see of blue Zip Dee
chairs!!

Patti