[VAL] Re: Zip Dee Awnings

Hi Jo Ann,

I bit the bullet and installed a Zip Dee patio awning on the door side
and a matching window awning that runs the length of the trailer on the
other side of Pearl. They also made a rear window sleeve and two
matching chair seats! I picked a fabric from the sunbrella web site
that looks vintage and the results are great! You can't imagine the
difference it makes when camping in full sun with no shade. Especially
at the International when all you can use for cooling are the fantastic
fans and a cold beer! It was worth every penny and you get what you
paid for, a classy looking vintage trailer! (not to mention increasing
the value of your trailer)

Patti