Re: [VAL] Weakening a rib for want of a door.

    Rob,

    If I do find a door, (roughly 24" wide by 20" high), I'll be forced to
almost center it on the aft rib.  there's no flat aluminum behind the cap
seam and the wheel well comes too close to be able move it forward of that
rib.  If I did move it forward, it might give me no more than 4-5" off
center.

    Based on what others have shared with me regarding the strength of the
door frame making up for the removal of the rib section, I feel confident
that the whole idea will work just fine.

    All that said, I'm still open to any and all ideas on the subject.

    Glyn