[VAL] Toilet gasket update

    All,

    I got the foam rubber gasket today and although it looks significantly
different from the old one, I can see no reason why is shouldn't work
perfectly.

    The old one was 7" in diameter with a 3 3/4" hole in the center.  What I
got today is 4 3/4" in diameter and has a 3 1/4" inner hole.  I just went to
the garage and tried it on the underside of the toilet.  With a very slight
effort, it slipped over the 3 3/4" flange.

    So for all those of you who might have ordered one based on my (and
Gerald's)part numbers, have faith, it should work just fine for you.

    Glyn