Re: [VAL] Awning question

Bill:
   Thanks for your post re awnings. I have a Bubble and I think the
awning would be nifty also but aside from looks, just how much shade
can a little 6 or 8 ft awning give you.
   I especially liked your words of wisdom about crying once - I'm the
world's worst for buying "bargains" and then having to eventually go
back and get what I really wanted - paying twice as it were. I remember
hearing "Men will pay $4.00 for a $2.00 item that they need while women
will pay $2.00 for a $4.00 item they don't need". As sexist as that may
sound, I must admit there's a lot of truth in it - never can resist a
SALE!!
Jo Ann