RE: [VAL] Toilet gasket.

Hello,
Just a short note on this contraption and then I'll drop it. Under OSHA,
this set up would be in violation of the code, the forks can't be
modified for this purpose or added to for a person to stand, sit, lay
etc. The forklift is designed for lifting product, not people. And I
know you are saying to yourself "we were visited by OSHA and never
cited" you got lucky and lucky enough not to hurt someone. They  make
"tools" to help with lifting people to heights that are designed for
people protection, I hope anyone who decides to lift a person into the
air reads the regs and then does it right. If anyone would like more
safety related information please contact me off list.
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign
59 Traveler
25 years in the safety world and manages an very large Safety Consulting
firm.