Re: [VAL] Re: Moving Trailer from Texas to Washington

If I were in your boots (Texas reference), I would certainly weigh the cost of
renting a rig (money gone) with buying a tow vehicle (money invested).  I
imagine you're going to need something to tow it with eventually
anyway...might as well bite the bullet (more Texas reference) now and find a
nice Dodge/Cummins diesel with a factory tow package.

I've heard '94 and newer are best.  Just remove the beer cans, rifle rack and
longhorns from the hood, find the wipers and put 'em back on,  and you'll be
all set for Washington state.

Though it won't do you much good from there, a guy has one near here for $5K
(possible market value?).  They're good for well over 200K miles, some over
3K.  And they smell great!

My 2 cents.

Mark in Modesto