[VAL] Re: Moving Trailer from Texas to Washington

Cheyanne & Randy,

When I brought my trailer home to Michigan from Virginia, I rented a pickup from
Enterprise Rent-a-Truck out of Indianapolis.  They permit towing a travel
trailer. The truck was a Ford F250 diesel Crewcab Longbed. It had a factory
receiver; you supply your own hitch. It towed wonderfully!  The only thing is
that the Truck Division of Enterprise is new and may not be nationwide yet.  At
the time they were in Indiana and Ohio, but not Michigan. Price-wise it was
worth it to go to Indiana to get the truck and return it there.

Regards,
Duane Middlebrook
76 Argosy 24