Re: [VAL] Our camping trips

    All,

    Sharon's mention in her note below of leaks in the overhead brings to
mind a product I've used on our boat several times over the years that might
be worth sharing with you.

    It's called Capt. Tolley's Creeping Crack Cure (honest).  For those of
you with a 2004 West Marine catalog, it's on page 460.  The catalog shows a
$13.99 cost for 2 ounces, enough to last 10 lifetimes of small leaks you'll
experience.

    This stuff is milky white and about as viscous.  It's applied along a
seam or anywhere a pesky leak has been located.  Several applications at 20
minute intervals will, in most cases, seal the leak permanently.  It
migrates into the inner reaches of the leak and then cures in place.

    Mind you, this is not for tears in the skin, it's for irritating small
leaks that have you tearing your hair out trying to seal once and for all.

    Get a bottle today,  (I have no economic interest in this great product,
darn it).

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA