Re: [VAL] Nightmare at Inland RV

Oh Wow. That is quite a story. I always trust my instincts about people
and I got weird vibes talking to Andy on the phone so I actually
dropped the whole idea of repairing my old beat up vintage AS and just
got out the Sawzall and removed everything but the frame and the shell.
I spent a lot of bucks rebuilding but it sure beats getting ripped off
like you did and it would have been in $20K range too. They've got you
over a barrel when you don't live right there and can keep an eye on
things. I am so sorry you had such a terrible experience. I'm in San
Luis Obispo, where are you?
Jo Ann