[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #53

Regarding towing with a Tundra:

I tow our '66 20' Globetrotter with a 2000 Tundra four-wheel drive. I'm not
using sway bars or load levelers and have not noticed a need for them. We've
taken two trips over 2000 miles each (one to Texas and one to Tennessee) and
dozens of shorter trips. Tows great at interstate speeds and I use the overdrive
except when on hilly terrain. Mileage is only 11 but it's a little better than
the Ford 150 small V8 I had earlier. The Tundra has more power and torque
than the Ford and it is so much more comfortable. I love my truck!

Paul & Marcia Hahn
'66 GT
2000 Tundra Limited