[VAL] Trailer backing <- Front Hitch Mount

Several years ago someone on this list recommended attatching a trailer hitch to
the front of the car.  I finally had that done on my old Landcruiser a few years
ago.  IF YOU CAN DO IT, DO IT!
Wow, pushing our '67 Caravel around is damned near fun!
I used to move it around for storage at our cottage by myself, but only with
many checks of just where it was.  Now I still get out to make maybe a couple of
checks, but that's all.
Also useful for moving the boats & trailers around.  Again I don't need help
when Pushing the trailers.
Huff