Re: [VAL] Tundra towing - JoAnn

Richard - do you know if a trans temp gauge can be added on or better
yet, a trans cooler & gauge? How heavy was your trailer? I also think
the truck is the second most comfortable road "car" I've owned, bested
only by our 1970 Citroen ID 19. I have the leather captain's chairs
with electric controls and can change driving position easily while
underway and avoid a lot of dumbbutt/ badback problems. That's a real
plus when driving my modest 55 mph CA mandated speed for towing. I am
quite sure I am the only person on the entire Interstate System going
55 mph and will be lucky if I don't get rammed by a semi one day.
	How do you like the Pilot? You won't tow with it? I think the Mercury
SUV is supposed to be a pretty nice vehicle for towing - did you look
at it when shopping for the Pilot?
Jo Ann