[VAL] renovated Airstream

I received the following message and thought I would pass it along to the
list.  Not a bad looking trailer, especially for the bucks......

-Tom

Hey Tom, I just found this site. Great Site!!!  Check out our 1973 Airstream.
www.miraclerecordingstudios.com. Click on LINKS than click on AIRSTREAM. We
paid $1000.00 for it and it is in great shape. We replaced the AC,
waterheater, stove, fridg.,12volt system, redid all the plumbing and gas
lines, new carpet, tile, and lots more. My wife and I put lots of blood,
sweat, and tears in it. We tried to keep everything original. I had to put a
new lock on the door ($525.00). WasThat a bum move or not????? That was the
going price from Airstream. I didn't want to rig something up. That would have
taken away the charm. Anyway, We're enjoying your site. Take Care,     Tom