[VAL] maiden voyage this weekend!

hi all, don't participate much, but read'em all. i have learned so much
reading the list.

we have a 64 tradewind which i have been restoring since april, had the
split rims replaced just this week and friday we are going for a few
nights to a state park here in oregon. ok so here is the question,
pardon my ignorance. i replaced all appliances but the water heater
with the help of a pro rv guy. but i never found out about the safety
issues on using a propane stove in an rv. i installed a new magic chef.
i also put in a new vent with a motor. must i run that vent hood at all
times when using the stove or oven? thanks in advance for any replies,
ric seaberg