Re: [VAL] Squeaky door

The last stuff I bought is called Super Lube by Synco Chemical Corp.  of
Bohemia Ny.... The long lasting part is PTFE.. (teflon) and the penetrating
part dries up and leaves the powdery slippery stuff behind... I have used
it on everything from stuck wooden windows, to sliding tambour doors, to
outside windows on the Airstream... so far... so good...

It''s in a grey spray can with 4 colored stripes across the front of the
can... it has a wide temp range -45degrees F to +450degrees F and can be
used around food...   anything more and I would have to bow down before
using....

should be in any hardware store...

Jim....