RE: [VAL] Any changes to your contact info?

Tom,
You must not be on Plaxo. I just got on that and it sent out a blanket
information request, which I thought was only going to other Plaxo members!
Oh well!
We have a 1981 31 ft Excella 500. It will be vintage when we retire in '06.
We sold a 1971 23 ft LY Safari when we purchased this one. Our WBCCI # is
26925. We have replaced all the uphostery (sp?) and curtains in the unit. we
also pulled out the 23 year old carpet (couldn't get rid of the smell) and
replaced it with linolium (sp?) tile to make it easier to keep clean. Have
put down area rugs in bedroom and living room.
Hope to run into you some time (figuratively speaking, of course). I enjoy
your writing and comments on airstreaming.
we are hoping to go full time when we retire.
Thanks for the reply to my "request".
Cliff & Lucy Horton