[VAL] 1971 Safari LY - is the household wiring original?

another newbie question --

my 1971 LY Safari has both 12 volt wiring and household (is that called
110?) wiring. Is the household 110 wiring original from the factory? - did
they come that way in 1971?

It seems odd that the 12V switch plates (about 3" x 3") are covered in the
vinyl wall cover, yet the 110 outlets are just the standard issue beige
plastic same as you buy from any builder's supply store.

if the 110 is original from the factory - was it standard or custom order?
ALSO - were the 110 switch plates different than what I currently have over
the outlets?

thx.
marg in Pac NW