Re: [VAL] Chaplain Kent - tire UV protection etc.

I to have treated tires as an expense but they used to wear down now they seem
to last and last. I am going on 55,000 on my 2000 F150 original equipment BF
Goodrich tires and they show no tread wear. I rotate every other oil change
and check pressure regularly; however, the sidewalls are showing dryrot wear.
I bring up this Sunblock for tires out of the Camping World catalogue which
claims to last for 4 to 5 years per application! My trailer and soon to be
picked up 280 Turbo Diesel classic motor home will have much less miles than
my truck ever gets. So what does this stuff do to your tires?
Chaplain Kent