[VAL] AC replacement

Hello everyone, Don Hardman here. I have been away from the VAC list for a
while but still have my 1976 31' Sovereign. I am seriously thinking about
replacing the old Armstrong AC. Still works, but when the outside temp gets
above 90 degrees, its hard to keep it cool. I have looked into the Penguin
with the available drip pan and the Carrier Air V, 15000 Btu. I like the
features in the Carrier even though there is no drain pan. I know the unit
produces less condensation but still there will be some draining down the
side. I see on Inland RV's web site that they have the Carrier listed with a
special drain line connection that does not require a pan and uses the
existing Airstream drain line.

Any first hand comments on this setup from Inland and the Carrier overall.
Thanks

Don Hardman