Re: [VAL] Grey water tank

The support for my gray water tank was welded to the frame. There is not a
whole lot of room between the floor and the belly pan and the trailer's
frame. The usable space is lessened even more since the bottom of my bathtub
is at floor level (ie the drain trap for the tub is below floor level). So
my tank actually protrudes through the belly pan a couple of inches. I have
enough storage for one nights "navy" shower for each member of my family -
but only if we are all stingy with the water. Not ideal, but I got the
minumum that I was shooting for.

Scott
1960 Overlander