[VAL] Re: Marine Stove Heater

When I got my 54 Flying Cloud a previous owner had taken out the
original gas heater that was located by the door and installed a
furnace in the floor. I didn't want a floor heater and wasn't sure if
it even worked or was safe so I installed a marine propane fireplace on
the wall just inside the door where the original was. Some of you who
were at the RMVAC rally at Garden of the Gods have seen it. It works
great, runs on propane, doesn't need a window cracked to be safe, and
has an adjustable fan to propel the heat out. It is small in size but
heats my FC to the point where I have to turn the fan off. The best
feature is that it looks like a mini fireplace, you can watch the
flame. If anyone is interested I can send a digital photo. It's called
the Newport by Dickinson and can be found in most marine stores like
West Marine. I bought it over the internet at a place in Calif. and had
it sent to the A/S plant to be installed.

Patti
Long Island, NY
1954 Flying Cloud
02 2500 Suburban