Re: [VAL] flushed down in error :(

Tom
No, I was very careful to *not* get the disintegrating type.  I did not want
to flush anything like that down.  I thought it would be like putting a
sanitary napkin in there.  This style has a brush that you detach and toss in the
trash after one use.  It fell off.  There have been suggestions of trying to
hook or snag it.  How can I do this blind?  Also wouldn't I scrape the inside of
the tank all up?  I can't even see how I could get it to go over towards the
drainage hole by filling the tank all with water.  If I had a compressor and
waited for the tank to be clean and dry maybe I could just blow it over to the
drain--but even with that far fetched idea--I still do not have a compressor.

Ann