[VAL] Solar Battery Charger

I have a 1972 International 27' with one deep cycle battery.  I am
looking for a solar battery charger that will keep the battery charged
when the trailer is parked with no available hookups.

The only power drain during this time will be from lights, the furnace
fan during the winter and an inverter powering a TV and satellite
receiver.  Any suggestions on the size charger I will need and
manufacturers?

Thanks to all.

Bob Clark WBCCI # 4230
Greensboro, NC
1972 International 27'
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4, Cummings Turbo Diesel