[VAL] need door measurements

Hi all,
We've survived two hurricanes now and I'm starting to concentrate on my
airstream again.  The factory has it and are doing the frame and rear
attachment repairs.  No one has found my rear door I lost in Virginia in
June/July and the factory doesn't have one.  I'm still looking for one.  It
is from a '68 Ambassador, 28'.  The handle and latch are on the bottom
middle of the door.  I have a door from a '67 but the latches are on the
sides vice the bottom.  If anyone has a '68 and could take some measurements
of the opening, I would certainly appreciate it.  I believe the dimensions
will be the same, but am not sure.  I can change the latch points on the
trailer to match the door if necessary.  Thanks in advance for any help.
Pete