[VAL] NovaKool question (was 12v refridg)

Just a note for those of you wanting to keep the original refrigerator "look".
NovaKool http://www.novakool.com also sells just the compressor and cooling plates.
The compressor can be, I believe, up to 12' ft. or so from the cooling plates.
With these you could make just about any insulated space a refrigerator.
With some retrofitting you could conceivably fit the cooling plates into your
existing original refrig and turn it into a 12volt compressor driven, solar
friendly refrig.
This information was provided to me by our local NovaKool dealer in Long Beach, CA.
If you look on the NovaKool website you can find information about it.

Sue Murphy
Iowa Boys
North Hollywood, CA