[VAL] Cargo Shifting: Curtain track

        All,

    Well, all the curtain track replacement is complete and the curtains are
being made as I type this.  As a matter of fact, I picked up the dark, olive
green mohair cushions yesterday and they're already in place and looking
pretty darned good.  the lime green curtains with muslin liners will be
ready by mid week or earlier.  The tropical pattern shams(sp?) that were a
compromise as another family member wanted this 1940's- 50's pattern for the
curtains, will be ready for pickup tomorrow.  Yeah!

    I now have more extra curtain track than any one man should be legally
allowed to own, so it's time to share my largess with those who need some.

    If you're in the middle of a curtain track project and about to tear
your hair out for lack of material, I might be just the guy to talk to.

    I have varying lengths of three distinct types of original Airstream
track that was found in my 1969.  Some of the track was probably used in
other year models but the odd shaped 3" track with 1/4" slot for the top of
the curtains I so desperately needed, was at least in the 1968 models as
well as 1969 because I finally got mine from a 1968 and it's identical to
some of the original left in my Caravel when I bought her.

    The other styles are for use at the bottom of the curtains.  One style
has the 1/4" slot facing toward the center of the trailer, or horizontally
and the other style also has a 1/4" slot, but it faces up or toward the
ceiling.  In any event, I've have a drawing with all three shapes shown for
those really in need.  The 3" stuff is raw aluminum while the other two
styles I have are:  Some gold and some clear anodized of both styles.

    What this all boils down to is that I have a lot of track to share with
as many as I have material for, so if you really need some of this track for
your personal use, don't want it to resell for personal profit and contact
me with your requirements, I'd be more than glad to send any item length,
simply for the cost of postage.

    Talk to me,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508