[VAL] Re: Lessons learned at RMVAC Rally

Just catching up on past VAL digests and read Randy's post on help he
received from David T. at the rally. David was a busy guy cause he
helped me out every day! He drilled new holes in my Zip Dee awning arms
so that the awning could be high enough to walk under and then he
instructed me on the art of torquing the hubs on my tires. I learned
about valve stems and tire pressure. I was lucky to be parked next to
he and Brett, the master chef. I have to mention Herb S. who after
giving the polishing demo came to my trailer and showed me how to
properly use my Cyclo! Then there's Luke B. who crawled under my FC to
assess raising the trailer and Rob D. who also gave me instruction on
polishing. Of course I could digest all this info at night while
sipping on Donna's margaritta's! I guess what I'm trying to say is how
informative attending a VAC rally can be!!!!!!

Patti